A Day in the Life...

Monday, December 12, 2005

To all my readers...



<--- Just provided for some nice, clean laughs...

SOOOO, to all my readers, and yes, I know who you are!, I hope that ya'lls lives are going as perfectly smooth as mine are! I have finals, but that is not stressful. I get to spend this weekend with my man and his family and celebrate Christmas together...it's nice being so close and having somebody to spend holidays with. I can't believe that on December 22, we will be officially together for 3.5 years...crazy! Anyways, I got a random IM from somebody, we'll leave anonymous, that said that I am a "Nazi whore...", and that "You caught AIDS from Bobby who caught it from his sister Kelcy,"...hmmm. And this pathetic soul of a boy is almost 24 years old, a college drop out, and lives in Park City. We'll leave it at that. Interesting though. I didn't know I could catch AIDS from Bobby who caught it from his sister...gross haha, umm.

ON ANOTHER NOTE...I leave for Ireland REALLY soon! I can't wait! Christmas is coming up soon also. AND, finals will almost be done! Hallelujah, literally. Well, I am going to hit the sack so I can get up and have a full day of fun studying and then head out to Bobby's work's Christmas party...the Atlanta Toyota Party at the Mariott...hopefully I'll get the jackpot balloon..but that's for another post!

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Sorry you didn't have fun at the party...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile