A Day in the Life...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Death

Death is about how I feel right now...dead, to be more accurate. I have finals coming up, and I got my review sheets, and they look rough. My English professor said I should do fine if I payed attention and read the texts...well, I have a 50% chance of doing well considering I didn't read...hmmm.


I turned in my history paper today...18 pages, phew. I am dreading the return of it...I just better not get a C...I put wayyy too much effort, time, and sweat into it. I hate the Hitler Youth, and I'm done with it.

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend, but Bobby has to work most of it, so I will miss him. I should be doing Ireland journals right now, but I just can't make myself do it. I need to do those and laundry tomorrow...there are only 2 washers for 160+ residents, so it's hard to get a washer...damn the dorms. I can't wait to get my own place.

Yeaaa for over-flowing laundry baskets...

I got most of my shopping done. Callie and I did dual-gifts this year for a few people, which made it easier on both of us. Good job.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Jenna I love you and our joint presents! Sorry the price ain't in the triple digits (but they are in the two digits!) It's the love that counts, right???

True Friendship. What a concept!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile