A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Goblet of Fire

Soooo this weekend was fabtabulous. Bobby met my family from Savannah for the first time, so that was a bit nerve-racking at first, but he fit in so well. I love him so much!

We saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this weekend, and I loved it. I saw it at the good 'ole Carmike 10 Cinemas off of Stephenson Pkwy in Savannah, which is pretty rough, if you're familiar with Savannah, but the movie was great. I kinda felt like Bobby was in the Goblet of Fire to some degree with meeting my family.

Billy and Ang (my aunt and uncle) just sold their house on Isle of Hope and just bought a wonderful house off of Dean Forest Road which is about 7 miles from Savannah. Their house is great--it has 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. They have never had a house that big, or that new, so I am happy for them. I actually had my own room to stay in this time!

The food was soo yummy...I ate alot, so I just continue to get fatter. Hah. Our family does a Secret Santa type of thing on that side because there are just too many of us to buy a present for everybody, so Billy picked my name and got me a giftcard to Gap. Go figure that I have already spent it. There is still a blazer that I will hopefully buy today when I go see/meet up with Callie.

I discovered a wonderful mall also this week. Stonecrest. Everything that you can imagine is either in the mall, or right outside of the mall. It's heaven. It's heaven in Lithonia off of I-20 if that is at all possible.

May and KC were terrors while we were gone. I walked in and her glass food bowl was broken on the floor and the chair-rail on the wall was chewed almost all the way through. Poor kitties.

Well, it's official. I am for sure getting an apartment. I hope buy June 1st, so my Bobby and I will get to see each other everyday! We're both pretty excited. The question is, how are Sadie and May going to handle each other? Hmmm...it's ok, Bobby's getting an advanced dog training/shock collar for stubborn dogs for Christmas. That takes care of that...eventhough I'm against those things, that bulldog needs some discipline!

Well, no pictures were taken this weekend, so sad. Heather's birthday is tomorrow, so that'll be nice for her. We are celebrating her birthday this weekend by going out to eat. Then who knows, Tech perhaps? It should be fun! UGH EXAMS ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER....hang in there Jenna, hang in there.

Okay, enough blabbing.

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Yay for getting a new apartment.

And also yay that exams are almost done. It was so fun shopping last night. We need to get together far more often than we do.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Somewhere I saw a restaraunt in Buckhead called Lafuwndas. He he he.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

HEHEHE LAFUWNDAS...I know, don't you miss me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile