A Day in the Life...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Off to the Celtic Coast!

So, I leave for Ireland tonight at 7:00 P.M. Right now, it is 4:00 P.M. in Ireland...how wierd? Anyways, this has been a fabulous Christmas break, and I am all to sad to leave it now. I am a little anxious for Ireland because I really wanted to spend time with my family and friends and Bobby, but I know that I will have fun! Yesterday, Bobby took me to eat Mellow Mushroom and we split a Greek Salad and a Hawaiian Pizza...yummmm. He stayed over really late, but it was hard for me to say good-bye. He said that he won't miss me the first day or two, but after four days, he says it'll really hit him how long I'll be gone! Geez. I plan on getting him a Waterford Crystal beer mug...he'll be ridin' in style! Well, I must go pack. I haven't even packed yet! Pathetic. Well, check the e-mail and the blog updates because I will probably be updating every now and then in IRE!

Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger kat said...

Hope you have a great time! Wait cross that, I'm pretty sure your going to have an awesome time. Kiss the blarney stone for me.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Hope you are having fun! i love you and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile