A Day in the Life...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Survey, Duh

* . . About You . . *
Eye Color:: greenish-gray
Hair Color:: dirrrrty blonde
Height:: 5'4
Favorite Color:: black, and no, i'm not a Goth
Screen Name:: jsis15
Favorite Band:: James Blunt, etc.
Favorite Movie:: A Very Long Engagement
Favorite Show:: Grey's Anatomy
Your Car:: Acura CL
Your Hometown:: Sandy Springs
Your Present Town:: Decatur
Your Crushes First Name:: Bobby (not Faulk, but my nanny's son!)
Your Grade:: Junior, after my last exam on Tuesday!
Your Style:: curvy brand jeans from Gap and a casual top from Old Navy

* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?: no
Kissed someone in the rain?: Yes, Bobbykins
Danced in a public place?: Yes, with my man
Smiled for no reason?: yes
Laughed so hard you cried?: Yes, with my best friend Callahan, and sometimes with Bobby
Peed your pants after age 8?: Not that I remember...
Written a song?: Not since I was 5 and thought I could sing...
Sang to someone for no reason?: No
Performed on a stage?: Not since I was in the 4th grade Wesleyan production when I played the 2 of Hearts...
Talked to someone you don't know?: Yea, all the time
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: Yes, but not anymore...I put my foot down...hehe
Made out in a theatre?: Yes
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: Yes!
Been in love?:YES AND I STILL AM!

* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?: mmmm probably Callahan
Tell you, I love you?: Bobby about 2 minutes ago
Kiss you?: Bobby!
Hug you?: Bobby!
Tell you BYE?: Callahan
Write you a note?: ummm probably...?
Take your photo?: Heather
Call your cell phone?: Bobby
Buy you something?: Whitney, Ghirardelli Squares...yumm
Go with you to the movies?: Bobby
Sing to you?: Bobby
Write a poem about you?: Never
Text message you?: my parents disabled my text messages...
Touch you?: hmmm...my man?

* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?: Earlier today
Time you cried?: last night when I saw the pimple formation on my chin from stress
Movie you watched?: 40 Year Old Virgin and Goodfellas
Joke you told?: ***looks like she rolled in toxic waste!
Time you've looked at the clock?: now 2:08
Drink you've had?: Diet Coke...I'm addicted, alas
Number you've dialed?: Dr. Watson
Book you've read?: some book for history
Food you've eaten?: chocolate...healthy right?
Flavor of gum chewed?: Orbit Bubblegum flavor
Shoes you've worn?: my timberland boots
Store you've been in?: CVS
Thing you've said?: I love you too!

* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?: yes, but it ain't pretty
Whistle?: sorta
Blow a bubble?: yes
Roll your tounge in a circle?: yes
Cross your eyes?: yes
Touch your tounge to your nose?: no
Dance?: not willingly
Gleek?: umm..gleek? (apparently it means "to give an enticing glance or look" so, yes, to Callahan my life partner
Stay up a whole night without sleep?: yes, at the post-prom party, and it got rough
Speak a different language?: sorta French
Impersonate someone?:Yes, Napoleon!
Prank call people?: of course!
Make a card pyramid?: no
Cook anything?: barely


SO, FILL IT OUT IF YOU READ T HIS!

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

gleek me all night long, bitch!

and i forgot about post prom. that was hell. pure hell.

remember when that kid snuggled up to you and bobby and bobby got pissed? ahahha

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

haha yes, how could i ever forget?

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger kat said...

yes we should definantly go see a movie sometime, I haven't seen anything in so long! Hope your exams went well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile