A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Holidays

So not only is my computer fried from a power outage in DeKalb, but I have a final today...Happy Holidays Jenna Happy Holidays...at least I can maybe see Callahan and Lily-Bean tonight...

For Christmas, I got Bobby a dog-shock collar and a DKNY necktie...crappy gift, huh? He'll hate it...oh well!

BUT everybody else will love their gifts! I still have 2 or 3 more people to buy for, but it'll happen, I swear!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANNAKUH, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!...I love you all...

3 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

This font is scary as hell.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Hehehe I love it...

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger kat said...

i love the color. Thanks for my bag o gifts. thourougly enjoyable. have a great christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile