A Day in the Life...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Best weekend ever!


Yes, you read it correctly, this was the best weekend ever! On Friday Bobby came down to good 'ole Agnes and ate lunch with me. Then we headed off to the Aquarium, which was should have an entire blog devoted to it, but it won't. To make a long story short, the fish were beautiful, the whales were amazing, and the crowds made me crazy. When we were looking at Nicco and Gaspar (2 of the 3 beluga whales) I got tired so I sat down on the end of a bench where a kid was laying at the other end up. Disgruntled, the kid sat up and looking at me and stalked away. Then, the kid's scrub of a sister came over, who was prob. like 5, and said, "Hey my brother was laying on that bench and you can't sit there." I snapped. Kids, don't fuck with me right now! I told her "Tough, I'm sitting here,"...and just snarled. Kids these days. The nerve!

Anyways, the picture above is Nicco...one of the beluga whales. She would literally come up to the glass and pose and interact with whoever is at the glass...it was pretty much amazing.

Saturday Saturday. Well, Bobby told me that he wanted me to go to a Norcross basketball game with his sister, Robin, and him, so I said yes. I headed out there around 5:30ish and noticed he was acting sketchy...not the regular Bob. So we headed off to an unknown destination, and to my surprise, Bobby had done pretty much the most romantic thing ever. We pulled up to a hotel where he had gotten us a room! When I walked in, there was a dozen pink and red roses waiting for me as well as my own 6 pack of Guinness (he wasn't trying to get me drunk, he just knew I was craving it ever since Ireland!). He kissed me and told me Happy Valentine's Day! We are starting this new tradition of celebrating it earlier because his birthday is on V-Day. He'll be getting his Waterford crystal shot glasses on that day...shhh don't tell him. Well, props to Bobby Faulk. I love that kid. I have the best boyfriend and best friend in the world...98% of the time anyways. We ordered a Hawaiian pizza from Mellow Mushroom and just snuggled and watched movies all night. It was so much fun!

To cap a wonderful weekend, Gray's Anatomy rocked my world. I love that show. Derek, McDreamy, just needs to tell Meredith he lovers her and scoop her into his arms and plant a big wet one on her face...and then drop Addison, but she's growing on me, so I dunno. Well, I'll be getting Season One soon in the mail, so I'll be watching that none-stop. I'll keep ya posted.

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger kat said...

congrats on having a good life. haha.

i really want to go to the aquarium. it sounds simply lovely.

yes, let's have lots of parties.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

kudos to bob

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger TJ said...

that looks like an amputated torso

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile