A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blank.

So it's Tuesday night. I just completely bullshiotted a paper. I'm watching Roseanne. She's fat, pregnant, has bangs, just drank some sour milk, is eating some Cheez-Whiz, and wearing a Moo-Moo...life can't get any worse than that. Kill me if I end up like that...please.

I got a 99 and a 98 on my 1st two Geology labs...I'm pretty much a rock genious I suppose.

My Dad is coming to eat lunch with me tomorrow, and fix my printer, so that's exciting. We are finalizing plans on my apartment so I am so excited. If all goes as plans, I will be living in the Gables at Lenox Hills...do not be fooled, it's address is still off of Buford Hwy...but not the sketchy part, the part that is right at Lenox Rd. So yea, be excited...be very excited. Good things are to come...in the form of parties.

Things I like today:
yogurt
these things (...)
chicken sandwiches
my boyfriend
sedimentary rocks

Things I detest today:
Marion Kaplan
a pregnant Roseanne
the pathetic show, Wild -n- Out

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

When I was little, my mom never let us watch Roseanne. She said it was too rude.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger kat said...

hahaha roseanne is too rude, but i still end up watching it alot.

i know exactly where those apartments are! It's a really good location even if it is on buford hwy. haha.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Haha yes, sadly, I wasn't allowed to watch Roseanne either...I guess that's why I indulge nowadays...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile