A Day in the Life...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thanksgiving in February

Here are some pictures:

Well, today I feel like I've eaten a Thanksgiving meal. I ate my 1st dinner at 5 in Evans...pizza and soup...yum. Then, Heather, Callie, and I ventured to Taco Mac in Decatur to meet up with Drew and Chuck "Sketch" Whiteside...it was actually alot of fun despite the anticipated "awkwardness." Drew is alot of fun to hang out with, so I was pleased.

Once I got back, I decided to head down to Alston to check out the "Red Light-Green Light" Mixer that was going on. It was hopping...not really. Then, I went to go eat my 3rd dinner of the night...at Olive Garden for Bobby's birthday. His family is crazy, I love them so much! We laugh and laugh the whole time...that's why I love them, they keep me down to Earth. All I ate was salad and breadsticks...and I felt I was going to puke. Mmm it was good though!

Now, I'm sitting here and contemplating what I am going to do for the rest of the night and tomorrow...breath and study. Seems to be a trend for me lately. I'm in my own universe lately and I am doing what I am doing to get by. I need to stop slacking.

Well, sianara (sp?) suckers...it's off to bed for me!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile