A Day in the Life...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Count-down has begun...

So things are moving smoothly at my abode...paint is finally going up and my new countertop was installed yesterday (yippy!). I hope that everybody had a lovely Easter because I sure did. I went to church with my family and my man and then we went to eat at the Club so that was nice. I decided to be ambitious and went down to Decatur to paint...I guess it got some stress out. I just joined the Y on a scholarship membership (for all full-time students) which means I pay a one time fee of $52/year. If I was not a student, or I made more than $12,000/year I would have to pay $75 to join and $35 a month...dang, so I am saving some money! I guess school is good for something. Speaking of school, I am just on the home stretch now... Here are some important dates for me to remember...
April 17th- 3 copies of my His 290 rough draft due
April 21st- Fara analysis due for HIS 215
April 22nd- Keep DeKalb Beautiful 9AM-1PM Service Project
April 23rd- installing kitchen floors all day (boooo!)
April 24th- HIS290 revised rough draft due
April 26th- NO CLASS B/C OF SpARC (possible Six Flags adventure?)
May 1st- HIS215 paper and presentation due!
May 2nd-10th- 2 finals, 2 papers...and packing up and moving out...


Phew...just a few more weeks. Hang in there everybody!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger kat said...

sounds stressful, but this summer will be worth all the work! The Y is such a good deal I have to get my ass off the couch.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Busy busy!

Looking forward to hopefully making Nashville possible. I need to get out of here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile