A Day in the Life...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Over and Out...

Well, school is ALMOST over...I'm done with classes, and I finished my Poli Sci 211 final today...nice. Tonight I am going with Bobby to Fernbank to look through the telescope...nerdy, I know, but I have to for my Geology lab. My professor is the Astronomer-on-Duty, so that should be interesting. Anyways, I don't have too much to say except that I am STILL busily working on my condo...it should be done soon...I am already getting tired of living out of my bags at home, and I really wanted to spend the night at Bob's tonight, but yet, I am still under the parental control. Oh well...free food and free laundry...what else could be better? Well, I am heading off to sell some of my old clothing to Plato's...they'll rip me off for sure, but $5.00 is better than nothing I suppose! Ciao...please call me if you want to hang out this summer...I am FREE!

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Hmm...I GUESS i'll call you to hang out this summer! I have a really funny funny song you need to download. It's so funny. And as usual, I have lots to tell you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile