A Day in the Life...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Busy as a bee...

Thank goodness school is out...I could write an entire post on just that topic. Geez. So far, I've seen my friends often, which is great because hopefully I'll do some serious bonding and partying this summer with my favorites :-)! Since school has been out, I have been so lazy, which is really bad because I am now off of my work-out routine. I think once I move into my condo (which will hopefully be in the next two weeks!!!!!!) I will be able to be on more of a routine because I hate the Y near here, and I have to do so much more painting/renovating still. Grey's was amazing tonight...I almost cried and screamed in so many parts...and I get TWO HOURS MORE OF IT tomorrow night...which Bobby is going to accompany me in watching. It should be fabulous. Anyways, I have already begun to make plans for my "Condo-Warming" Dinner/Get Together...it should be awesome. I found some really cute margarita glasses, which I feel will come in handy. Today I lined my cabinets with pink liners...they are really cute, I must admit. I have to finish measuring and cutting them tomorrow. I put the first coat of paint in the bathroom, and it is looking better...hopefully my mom will let me hang a black shower curtain...my favorite color. Hah, well here's what I hope will happen this week:
1. Alot of sleep
2. Going to Old Time Pottery with Callie
3. Seeing Kat and the gals
4. Seeing my Bobby
5. FINISH PAINTING
6. Pick out my new toilet, bathroom light fixture, and tub knobs

FUN...call me...I'll be around :-)

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Do you want to come over tomorrow and go to Old Time Pottery?

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Yesss....why of course

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile