A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What my life looks like...

The holidays are coming...thankfully. After today, I only have 8 more school days...what a glorious feeling.

I got offered to do a special Writing Project over the Christmas Break that I will be heavily compensated for...excellent experience, and I haven't quite decided what to do with the money...any suggestions?

Well, it's getting busy around the Jenna household...today I have class and then well, nothing...I'll probably go to the Y, work out, take a shower, eat dinner, go listen to the ridiculous Mike Adams, maybe do some journals?, then I will catch up on sleep.

Tomorrow, I have a super busy day. I go from 9:30-6:00. Then, I told Bobby that I would come over afterwards, so we'll see if that happens. I need to finish my HIS334 rough draft sometime tomorrow...it'll happen, I swear...or Friday AM.

This weekend, I am going to Savannah with Bobby to do Christmas with my Dad's extended family. Yes, it's early, but there really isn't any other time to do it...oh well, can't complain about an early Christmas.

Nothing else too exciting...

I bought a giant framed picture and a tennis racket from Value Village last night...exciting times.

I guess I'll go take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile