A Day in the Life...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Not much, biatch.

I just felt like saying that. Thankyou.

This weekend was fun, and relaxing. I didn't get any work done. Who cares that I have a presentation on Wednesday. Who cares that I have to write a 5-7 page paper due next Monday and do 2 more presentations to be due next Monday and Thursday consecutively. Suck it.

Marie Antoinette was simply genius. I need to see it again. Really, it was good.

Six Flags was so much fun. Jesse and Linda went with us...I love them and wish they lived closer...Bobby and I need to get down there to see them soon.

We were heading out, walking under Goliath, and somebody's Motorola Razor phone flew out and got caught under the rollercoaster. Sucks major.

Anyways, I'm extremely sore from working out and doing alot of walking today...I think I'll be going Tuesday AM to work out at the Y...fun shit.

Now, I'm going to drown my school sorrows in a Strongbow and watch Desperate Housewives...which I TiVOed...

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger kat said...

Oh man i thought your roller coaster story was going to end in catching the cell phone.

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to see marie too!

i know you did tell me about the skelton key. i kept thinking, jenna said i could handle this...but it was f-ing scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile