A Day in the Life...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lists

OK so my new thing is doing lists...they make me happy.

Things that happened this last week:
RS 101 test
turned in my Chinese Philosophy test
saw JP...it was great!
went to the Tabernacle and stole a beer from an unattended 'fridge
got in trouble
got my Northface fleece
ate lunch with my entire family
wrote a letter to my sister
went to Trackside
met some really cool people
didn't sleep alot
homework
watched TV
got paid...and spent it
got a spa pedicure, set of nails, and my eyebrows waxed...with Bobby
went to Fellini's to celebrate Kelcy's birthday
brought my cat to my house
took a sketchy taxi ride back from the Tabernacle...and almost got jipped
spent time with my man
bought the necklace from Target I've wanted for awhile

Things to look forward to:
no work tomorrow A.M.
Hagar's house on Monday night
going out dancing/drinking Wednesday night (maybe)
Nip/Tuck
Josh's party on Saturday night
making some extra money on Friday night with Tracie and Tobin
helping open the 'Louvre in Atlanta' exhibit on Saturday
JAMES BLUNT ON SUNDAY NIGHT
Fall Break Oct.19-22
Six Flags on Saturday the 21st (maybe) with Jesse, Linda, and Bobby
TV...lot's of Lifetime movies TiVOed this weekend

Things to dread:
not sleeping alot
making notecards for TWO midterms...both history
outlining an English paper
editing a History paper
writing a History prospectus for my research paper
going to work
not getting paid this week
working out
Thursday...longest day ever

Ok, my list is done!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your lists!

and i love when you steal beer or alcohol! classic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile