A Day in the Life...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Crop circles in the carpet...

Well, this was an excellent birthday. Not only did I turn 21, and receive many excellent presents, but I also was just happy overall! It was great to spend it with all my friends...and I'm looking forward to my party on Friday!

So, so far I've gotten some money, TiVO, and a new Ipod...not bad, huh?

Anyways, I can't believe that it's only Monday...an entire week ahead of me. It seems like there is no end in sight for school...bleck.

I can't seem to get enough sleep lately...literally. I don't even have time to work out anymore...I used to go in the AM, but going all day for work/school on 4 hours of sleep just isn't working for me.

I joined the beer passport at Taco Mac...I only need 10 more beers to get a T-shirt...job should be accomplished soon. No worries.

Anywho, I'm off to watch Laguna Beach...which I TiVOed.

5 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

glad you had a good birthday!! can't wait till friday!!!!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger kat said...

i'm really jealous of your tivo and the possibilities. haha

see you later to buy the liquor

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

the possibilities really are endless...but i can always tivo some shows for you...to hold you over 'til Xmas

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger kat said...

I'm really sincerely sorry about Garden Ridge. It was a last minute 2am kind of thing and I was checking out I was like Jenna's going to be pissed. Don't worry there will be Garden Ridge 60 hour sales in the future.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

YOu big dumb bitch...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile