A Day in the Life...

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sad day in History

RIP Steve Irwin...you were a good crocodile hunter. Can you believe it? The Croc hunter is dead? Major bummer.

This weekend was...uneventful I suppose you could say. Friday night I went out with Alex and met some neat people...it was alot of fun. I always have fun with her!

Saturday I went to go work out with Alex...I definetly need to go with people to be motivated, otherwise, I won't go. I didn't do anything else the rest of the day/night. I got a cute dress from Forever 21...and I found a small hole in it today...figures.

Today, I finished painting Bobby's room, read 3 chapters in my book, and I still need to finish reading. Bobby's Dad cooked out and it was so yummy. We had steak, baked potatoes, and lots of other good things...and I got to see Robin and meet her great roommate, Sarah. They might get a new house, which sounds really exciting, so I can't wait to see it!

This week is so hectic. I get my DVR on Wednesday, which I am so excited about...TV recording at its best.

The birthday is coming up. Thankfully. Bobby's schedule changed at work, so I am seriously thinking about Friday, September 22nd...let me know if this doesn't work for anybody?

MMMk, boring week ahead. I'll try to post. Muah.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

Jenna what's up? Hope school is going well. Wish I could attend your bday bash...just wanted to say hello from Roma :)


ps- that font made me throw up and die

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

haha sorry sorry i just had to do something different!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile