A Day in the Life...

Friday, August 11, 2006

I love Ron, well actually I hated Ron earlier...Ron is my new personal trainer with Coach Approach...I have never sweated so hard...hmm sounds sketchy, but it was a hard workout. Now I'm exhausted and ready for bed...it is only 6:45 PM on Friday...what's my problem?

Anyways, I have to go borrow lots of stuff from Katherine later....she had to get rid of Georgie...so sad. At least her party is tomorrow! I have SO much to do tomorrow...CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN...run errands....chop veggies/make guacamole/get salsa/get cake....AHHHHHHHHH

But, boy I am looking forward to it!

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Honey you put all that work on yourself. I could have done something to help! I feel bad you are doing all the work. Call me today if you need us to bring anything at all.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger kat said...

I can't wait to start going to the y! The party was so fun, Thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile