A Day in the Life...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Such is life...

So it's 11:39 PM on Thursday. I am sitting here listening to the Beatles, drinking a Miller Lite, and attempting to help Bobby install my blinds. They are the complicated kind...faux wood 2 inch something...Levolor? Anyways, it's annoying. I feel worthless. Seriously, what would I do without Bobby's help? Incompetence.

But, now I have privacy. And, I think my AC is now working. Hallelujah.

Tomorrow is Friday...I want to go to the pool...we'll see if that happens. Comcast is attempting to show up again tomorrow...we'll see if that happens.

Saturday I am planning on getting my hair cut at Grow Salon. It looks snazzy, plus it was recommended by Kelso, who I trust with hair care advice.

Bobby needs my help...

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Your hair looks great from the pictures!!

Bobby is such the little handyman!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile