A Day in the Life...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Do the Hills have eyes?

Well that movie was thoroughly disturbing. Pretty scary. Katherine and Matt came over last night and we drank a little and watched that movie...it scared me so bad I had to make a pancake to get away from it! After the movie we played Cranium and I got really annoyed...maybe because it was 3:45 AM...but whatever, it would be alot more fun if we started earlier in the night...I am thinking about having a Cranium party...it would be alot of fun with alcohol.

Not too much else going on. Tomorrow we're having another little party thing...it looks like it's just gonna be me Bobby and Katherine..again, but whatever, they're both really fun to hang out with...hopefully Holly can come...I may call Robert, hah!

Lately I've been realizing some things about people...and it's both sad and upsetting. It's time to move on I suppose...you can't force somebody to care about you!

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Troy and Michelle wanted to watch that, but I had to refuse. If Jenna knows I can't handle it, she'll tell me! I told them.

Listen, if Bobby's working on Saturday, what are you doing??

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

I get off work early Wed and Thurs by 10 am if you guys want to meet for lunch if we can coordinate it. If not-we could do dinner Thursday night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile