A Day in the Life...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

And the list gets shorter...

So, tomorrow will be fun...I am sure of it. My mom, myself, Kat, and possibly Callie will be going to a Gypsy sale...interesting to say the least. Hopefully it won't be all junky...some good finds await. Today I basically finished all of the painting in the condo...some windows await and I need to paint closet doors and the 2nd coat on the bathroom ceiling...but besides that, it is almost done. I bought a vaccum tonight, which was great. Bagless is the way to go people. Tomorrow my Dad is going to put my tile down, so I am so excited about that. He has been so great with this project...it just makes me realize how great of parents I have...I love them both so much. I began packing tonight, and I stumbled across 2 old Wesleyan newspapers...hilarious. It really has been so long ago that we were at Wesleyan...I almost missed it tonight...almost. I started to feel homesick tonight. Why? I am not sure. Maybe because I am moving out for good...not just for the school year, but I no longer reside with my parents. Most people would be thrilled, and I am so happy and lucky to have a place of my own, but I love my parents, and we get along great, and I will miss them. I am sure that I will be home alot at first. I already miss my room. It's been mine for almost 21 years...I guess I have attachment issues. I think I will just go to bed, so I will feel better tomorrow, and the packing can be post-poned until later.

4 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Ended up just coming home...

I have absolutely no plans for the weekend excpet tomorrow morning. See you there at 8 30. Ugh that's early.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Yea no shit it's early...well, it's life. What are you doing on Monday...anything fun because I have NOTHING planned and I want to do something fun!!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger kat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger kat said...

i don't have plans for monday, but i am having a probably small shindig tomorrow (sunday) night. I hope you and bobby can come!

but we should def. go to ikea mon or tues. i need a light fixture really bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile