A Day in the Life...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Feedback Please?

So, I'm conflicted. I already have a babysitting job that is 3 days a week and about 4 hours a day that will pay at leaset $8/hr...which would equal $96 minimum/week. That would equal $384/month...

Megan said she made about $200/week, but I'm gonna try and keep my hopes lower, so I'll be happy when I make alot.

I posted an ad on Craigslist, which may have been sketchy, but I had a response from a woman who wants me to babysit on Tuesdays from 8-6 and make $10/hr...which would equal $100 for the day, which is amazing. The only problem I have is that I don't know her, and it may have been sketchy that she found me on Craigslist. She owns a bakery in Decatur, and she has a professional e-mail address, but I don't know if I should overload myself with working 2 babysitting jobs...

My mom says that $50/week is too much allowance; however, that is what I've been getting for the past 2 years...ugh.

I hate money issues, it just sucks to not have any. Should I take that 2nd babysitting job?

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger kat said...

yes, and if you don't please forward me her number. but i think you should take it because you know that's alot of money, and i doubt she's an axe murderer.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

"So I Babysat for An Axe Murderer" starring Jenna Stegin

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

HAHAHA I love it...I am meeting with her on Monday, supposidly...
Kat, you should post something on Craigslist...I have had tons of ppl e-mail me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile