A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lalala

Well, I have paint on my hands...permanently, I believe. I'm so sick of this stuff...I need to get this condo finished ASAP. I have to start work on June 1st...or the 1st Monday in June, and I don't think that I will be done by then. I still have to put the 1st and 2nd coat of paint in the kitchen...touch up the door frames with paint...paint the bathroom ceiling...put the 2nd coat of paint in the bathroom...get the plumber over there (well, I am now thinking this will be done after I move in)...PUT THE KITCHEN FLOOR IN...buy a stove and get it installed...get a washing/drying machine...hit up IKEA when they have my daybed in stock...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Why is this my life? So stressful...

4 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger kat said...

ohh call me if you need any help, my car is working so I can leave my apartment now! haha.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Haha good!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

painting is the worst!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

no kidding painting sucks...i kept screaming "fuck" and "goddamnit"...so I bet my neighbors think I'm a freak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile