A Day in the Life...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Conflicted...

So, I have no idea what will happen the rest of the weekend...hopefully something fun. We originally planned to have a fun fiesta at Kat's in the D-town, but I think Callie wanted to have people over to her house or some party or something...so I dunno what will happen. Tomorrow, my cousin is graduating from Marist...my little Melissa has grown up! I'm so proud of her. She decided to go to the University of Miami-Ohio, which is super exciting because it's a pretty good school. We are then eating at Garrison's at Perimeter Mall, so that should be a yummy free steak. Afterwards is up in the air...

I got my new toilet installed today, and it looks beautimus. I love a nice clean new toilet...it brightens my day...sad. My boyfriend is so handy and amazing...I love him to death! I popped up the drain in my tub, so I need to get that replaced asap because I cannot run water in the tub until there is a drain, and the shower pipe is not attached to the wall. Roto Rooter (sp?) will be called this week and they better deliver!

Well, I'm exhausted after driving a golf cart around on campus all day...old women crack me up. Driving them around wasn't half bad...but I was informed that by the age of 75, a person's knees will not be as stable as they should be! Hopefully by that point, I'll either be dead or have my knees replaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile