A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Warm my house, biatch.

So I've planned my first ever get-together/dinner at my new place. I'm so excited to have everybody over...and serve them dinner. I would never dare to actually cook, so I'm getting some Stouffer's lasagna, salad, and some other yummy things to serve people. If nobody likes lasagna, please let me know so I don't have 2 weeks of leftovers in my fridge. I think I'll be needing to borrow Kat's stove (if that's okay with you!) because my gas isn't getting turned on until Tuesday the 13th because we are having the gas guy come out and check the place for leaks. I also called the Orkin man today because I saw a bazillion roaches outside of my condo last night...apparently roaches/palmetto bugs love magnolia trees...and I have two of them. Bleck. Roaches. You can hear them when they walk...at least they aren't in my condo...I couldn't live there. So I am just really excited about my "condo-warming" thing...I just won't have everything done. My blinds haven't been ordered yet, but they will be this weekend...I have towels in my bedroom window and a quilt in my main room window (curtesy of Kat's help!)...it's ghetto fo sho, but it does the trick. Anyways, I've just been exhausted lately. Too much moving...getting up early...running after annoying children...and moving. Ok, well I am heading to bed now. Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger kat said...

yes, you know my oven is always open for you!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Hahaha I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile