A Day in the Life...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Out of the boxes...almost.

Well, I moved in...on Friday. I don't have internet or cable as of yet. I get ABC and FOX on the TV that's in there now, and I could be cheap and just get those channels, but I think I'd die without MTV, Animal Planet, TLC, and Discovery...we'll see what happens. The place looks really good...alot better than I expected it to. I still have a few odds and ends to paint (my closet doors, the utility closet door, and the front window), but those will come in due time. Bobby and I booked our hotel last night for our vacation...from June 20-22 we are staying with his cousin and his girlfriend (who is the Little Mermaid at Disney Land by the way!!) in Orlando, and then from June 22-24 we got a really nice hotel right on the beach (with an ocean view!) in Daytona. I've never been there...just heard it's nice. It'll be really nice to get away with him and spend some quality time and celebrate our 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I love him. Anyways, I start work this week. Today I am meeting with Mandy Kelly to meet the kids and get my work schedule. Tomorrow I am working 7:30-6:00, but making $10/hr in Decatur watching Beau...the cutest little 18 month old boy around! Who knows what the rest of the week has in store. My family is possibly coming this weekend for my first "condo-warming" party and dinner. No worries...I have already started making plans for a formal "condo-warming" party for you all, my friends...details ensue. Well, today I have to go get food from Wal-Mart...my Mom hasn't given me food money, and seeing as I have $20 in my account right now, I feel that Wal-Mart is the only option at this point.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Glad you're all moved in!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger kat said...

you came surprisingly close to 20 at walmart congrats!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Haha I know...I've established my limit for spending each month on groceries and that may be it...Wal-Mart on Gresham Rd may have to be a weekly event for us! Oh...and I may need to borrow your oven on Saturday if that is at all possible!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile