A Day in the Life...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Creepy Man Van

Well, I'm about to kick off a fun Memorial Day by hanging out with my favorites at Kat's apartment. It should be a kickin' good time. It's always so much fun with those girls. (Kat, I'm glad you're close to me...now we can have miniature shin-digs all the time!)...Well, Friday is the big move day. I priced trucks to rent, and renting, in Kat's words, "The creepy man white van," is the cheapest...and I can drive it. So, creepy man van it is. We got the tile in the kitchen, and it looks superb. I love it. The guy below us thinks we're making it into a palace...far from a palace, but it'll be my little palace fo' sho'. Anywho, I am heading to Decatur...where it's always greater...to have many laughs and smiles. Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger kat said...

haha... i'm glad you're moving closer to me too. call me if you want to go to ikea tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile