A Day in the Life...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

See you later...

I am leaving for the beach tomorrow! I am so excited. 6 days of fun with my boyfriend...I can't wait! I will have lots of pictures to post when I return! I finally got my cable and internet hooked up in my condo, so that's really nice. I am not around very much at my condo because of the babysitting job I got in Sandy Springs. Things were rough with Mandy Kelley at first, but now things are better...she paid me $10/hour last night, which was a huge surprise...but a nice one. My 4 Year anniversary with Bobby is on Thursday...we did low key gifts this year...I only got him a new Fossil wallet and a gift card to Starbucks...but he'll love it! I get the last week of July off from work, so I am going to plan another vacation with Bobby to go to Statesboro or something...something to enjoy before almost heading back to school...bleck. Bless your soul Kat, I can't believe you are doing school right now...when I get back, come over for drinks and dinner...I'll get Bobby to bring some of his friends! This weekend has been blah...I helped my parents with their garage sale, and I made about $30...which is always good when it is just stuff you were gonna throw out anyways! I bought more leggings from Target to wear under my skirts and with dresses...I just love them! I need to go back to Forever 21 when I get back...Kat? Well, if you don't hear from me for about a week, call me...I'll be living it up in Orlando and Daytona!

Muah!

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

I hope you both have a good trip~ sorry we haven't talked lately and i've been MIA, i've had alot of stuff happen all the sudden. at any rate, i called and emailed you today, but i might not talk to you till you get back. have fun and happy anniversery!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger kat said...

yes, i feel bad for myself too for being in school. but i hope you have a good trip and we def need to do dinner and drinks when you come back to town!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile