A Day in the Life...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Marta is Smarter...Fo Real

Last night turned out really well. I invited about 15 people to my "condo-warming" party and only two ended up coming...but I was so happy to see Kat and Holly. They brought me the cutest housewarming gifts...I got beer mugs and some really cute vintage-looking coasters from Kat and some REALLY cute martini glasses from Holly...it was so nice, and hardly expected. At first, I was really bummed that I had bought a bunch of food and cooked it and there were not enough people to eat it all, but we ate a good bit...and it was alright despite the hard cheese section in the middle...disaster avoided thanks to Bobby. We cracked open some beers, and told funny stories and just hung out...but of course, we had to have a little adventure. I always have funny adventures with Kat...we really missed Megan...maybe could have had Mission:Vibrator II...oh well...when she comes back in July we have already planned a party for her! Anyways, we contacted Zack and some others in Norcross and decided to ride Marta to the Doraville station where Daniel and Zack were supposed to pick us up. Marta was an adventure. After sneaking drinks of rum and Coke and talking to a black male model...we finally arrived in Norcross. We ended up calling Josh and asking where he was since he said he was going to come after work maybe, but he said that nobody would pick up their phone to give him directions...oops sorry Josh...but he did say he was coming to the next party Kat or I throw...so that's good. After we arrived in Norcross, we went over to Jess's house and had a little party over there. Holly zoinked out at this point, so we left and started the trip back. It may sound bleak and boring, but surprisingly, the night was amazing. I couldn't have asked for more. And I realize now that if all the 14/15 people I had invited had come, I wouldn't have had a Marta trip with some friends. Everything happens for a reason I suppose. The nights that I don't expect to be fun, end up being the ones we remember.

It is 12:48, and I woke up at 9 and cooked Bobby breakfast before he went to work. I have been up since then and have been watching Harry Potter. I am about to call Kat and Holly again and wake them up so we can go to Lenox. I hope I have enough money to buy something...anything...Ciao!

5 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger kat said...

last night was fun and stonecrest is my favorite new mall. haha.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Haha

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said...

jenna! sorry for zoinking out :-p i had alot of fun too! next time i promise to stay concious haha

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Haha you better!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger kat said...

yes, i would love to come over tonight (friday), but ill call you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile