A Day in the Life...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Ok, here's the update...

Alright, well here is my much needed update. Last week I had the entire week off of babysitting...it reminded me how nice it is to have nothing to do...and how much I miss it. I am done with babysitting on August 9th...and I get the week of July 24-28 off, so that's not too bad.

For the 4th, Bobby's dad and Bobby came over to my parents house and we had a cookout. I was nervous, but it turned out great! His dad made some yummy food and parents had a generally great time.

We went to Six Flags on the Wednesday after the 4th. It must be a great time to go, because the longest line we stood in was about 15 minutes long...and that was for Monster Plantation. I rode Goliath 4 times...it was VERY scary at first and there are some scary parts throughout because there are no gravity section, but I got used to it...and I ended up loving it. My favorite ride has to be Superman...you are basically laying down while you whiz around the ride...fun. I am planning on going again this summer to take Jack, so hopefully some of you all will go!

On Friday Callie and Lily came over and we went to go eat dinner at Wolfgang Puck...it was yummy, as usual. I had some serious separational anxiety (not really) when Bobby left...I hate it when he leaves and I am at my condo by myself. I wish I could just fast-forward time and be older and us married and have a permanent buddy living with me...hmmm, maybe that will happen? Anyways, here's to wishful thinking!

I babysat today and was forced to sit at a playground in the sweltering heat...and then Scott (the 3.5 year old) had to take a poop. Long story short...I had to break into the church to let him take his dump...gosh, I am just too young for this!

Tomorrow I babysit for Meg...if anybody wants to stop by, come on over! Wednesday and Thursday I babysit from 10-2...then I have the day off. Goodness, I just want my life back!

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Too much babysitting! And yes, we are too young. Take it from me!

Haha, well I probably won't see you till Saturday, but cheers to Sparkles party!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile