A Day in the Life...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Bah-humbug

I wish it were Christmas...so I could say bah-humbug (sp?) to everybody that I know...especially Mandy for making me babysit 7 kids on Wednesday and Thursday...for $15/hour. At least I will now have the money to buy my Northface fleece!!

Ok, so not much has happened. Saturday was Callie's party, and it was alot of fun. I haven't seen much of Bobby lately. It's almost like we're drifting apart...in his free time he sees his friends, and I just fuss at him so nothing is every accomplished. Annoying.

Today I worked from 10-2, which wasn't stressful at all. Then, I came home and took a quick nap and then worked out with Katherine at the YMCA...she did pretty well for not working out in forever...better than I. I did my arm workout again...I got to work on Saturday with a personal trainer, and he gave me a workout for my arms, and yes, it kills. I have another appointment with him on August 11th...can't wait!

Anyways, I discovered that I have a giant storage room in the attic. I figured I will store the gianormous Christmas tree my parents gave me in there...I really can't wait for Christmas.

I finally got a coupon for a free panty from Victoria's Secret...now I'm not the only person on the planet without one. Hooray.

I really can't wait for my magazines to come...it should be another 2-9 weeks...bleck. 1 years worth of 2 magazines for $13.99 can't beat that. Website= www.halfpricemags.com or www.halfpricedmags.com not sure which one...but crazy deals.

Ok, so this week is nothing exciting. I work everyday (including Friday and Saturday night!)...so please come visit/call/e-mail/message/ANYTHING to help me keep my sanity. And, if you would like a few babysitting jobs in the near future for $10/hr please contact me...

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger kat said...

haha oh thanks.

I can't wait for Christmas either! Oh and I checked my magazine subscription and the order did go through. I'm so excited.

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Want to come visit us on Friday??

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Yo bitch I want to...but I have to babysit at 7 PM on Friday...but after I stop working on Wednesday, I am all yours for 3 weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile