A Day in the Life...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Birthday Music

So, I thought I'd post some funny information...if you aren't listed, I haven't memorized your birthday off the top of my head...and I appologizse...post with your date!

I got this info. from this site: http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php

These are the top songs on the billboards when you were born:
Me- "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits...and in the UK it was "Dancin' in the Streets"
Bobby- "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston
Callie- "Every Time you Go Away"
Lily- This one is funny..... "Goodies" by Ciara
My Mom- "Let me Go Lover" by Joan Weber
My Dad- "Rock and Roll Waltz" by Kay Starr
My Sister- "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins...which happens to be a favorite among my father and myself...
May, my cat- "Yeah" by Ludacris and Lil' John

...just thought this was funny!

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger kat said...

pappa don't preach. parfait

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

It's funny because I remember Chase (when he was two and lily was a newborn) being in the car with that song on and saying "not MY goodies, not MY goodies!" And I was like ah, shut up!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Haha hey at least it's a good quality song to remember her birth by...hah jk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile