A Day in the Life...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Not much to say.

So, I don't have too much to say. I went to bed at 5 Am and I slept until 2:30 when I forced myself out of bed...what the heck? Mary showed us last night her nifty Facebook picture book, so I wanted one. I put all the pictures I wanted and the total came to $90 so I cancelled that idea. CVS only charged me $22.04 for 116 pictures...I'm so excited. I've been meaning to print out all of my digital photos because I lost basically all of my photos when my hard-drive died last December...now I'll have a nice photo album that people can look at. Last night a giant tree fell behind my condo and smashed the fence so it looks even more ghetto than it did before...great.

So, last night was fun. It was raining cats and dogs...literally, so I picked Katherine up after she rode Marta. We then met Mary in Dunwoody and picked Sarah Tullis up at Amanda Meng's house...I hadn't seen Tullis since highschool, and I have to say that I was glad to see her...she's funny! Anyways, we then played poker, which I had no f'ing idea what I was doing, but I did pretty well...whatever.

Wendy's in Norcross closes at 12 AM...damnit. So, we drove to Gwinnett Mall area and that Wendy's freakin' gave me a BBQ cheeseburger when I ordered a Junior Bacon cheeseburger...damnit again.

This week is my LAST week working with the Kelley's...thankfully. Thursday is Katherine's bday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Anyways, I think I may go to a movie that day and use my free movie ticket before it expires.

I just can't wait until this weekend...I hope people come, and it is fun.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger kat said...

oh it's going to be fun. haha. sorry i kicked your ass at poker.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

This Saturday is going to be awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile