A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cheese dip and stale tortilla chips...

That's what I'm eating...cheese dip and stale tortilla chips...yummm! I babysat today and Meg told me that I don't need to come next Tuesday because her in-laws are in town! Yes!

Thursday I might drive to D'ville to see my loves. I'll be hitting up Old Time Pottery for sure! I was planning on getting May Wednesday night, but I guess I'll just get her Thursday night and have her hang out with me Thursday night, Friday, and bring her back on Saturday before I babysit for Mandy...bleck.

Hmmm, yesteday I went to Athens. The town is so cute, I forgot how much I liked it...minus the generic people. When I got home I was so hungry I ordered a pizza from Papa John's and brought it over to Alex's. We just chatted and hung out...it's nice that she's home!

The days are diminishing before school starts...so scary!

I don't have much else to say on this thing...

Blogs are for suckers...truly.

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Yes! Come see your true loves, you sucker! I need more candles and stuff for sure there. They have all their Halloween stuff out though, which is weird. But, if you want, we can also go get lunch somewhere--there's alot of choices. :) I hope you come!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Monday it is my darling...I promise unless you have plans...and perhaps Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile