A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Times are Changing...

So I found out today that the pet policy has changed at my condo, so now I will potentially be able to have May with me at all times. Audi, the property manager, said that the Board has to ratify the final rules, but to put it short, cats will be allowed only after everybody in your building approves it, which is the part I am nervous about. I don't think anybody in my building is an asshole, and my cat wouldn't mess with them, but still I can see somebody saying they are too allergic or something. We all have our own separate AC units, so that wouldn't bother them...she is fixed, uses the litter box, has all of her shots, doesn't EVER go outside or in the hallway, and sleeps most of the day. I don't know what I will do if somebody says no...Audi says that he thinks I probably have nothing to worry about, but as usual, I will probably obsess over it. I just really want my cat...and even if they say no, I will probably still have her!

Anyways, I didn't have power in my condo for nearly 15 hours...ridiculous. It was so hot and scary in here...I have barely slept...I probably should take a nap.

Anyways, I really hope I can have my May with me. I will be very upset if somebody says no...or I will just bring her anyways.

2 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Hopefully it will all work out. Remember how much you stressed abotu the condo?

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Gosh, no joke...I have stress problems I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile