A Day in the Life...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

This weekend was relaxing...ah. I babysat and made a quick $40, which is great because I just made up for buying my James Blunt ticket. We have really great seats, by the way.

So, today I was just reminded by how annoying people are. I was sitting at a light and this ugly woman pulled up...one of the ones who overloads her car with bumper stickers...very anti-Bush, anti-everything basically...and she had 3 Kerry Edwards stickers on her bumper as well as a sticker that read "Proud to be American. Ashamed of my government." So annoying on so many levels. John Kerry lost. He dropped out infact...he would have been a real great President...especially in the terms of war...or in fact, he probably would have just dropped out then and said "laissez-faire"...but whatever.

Secondly, if you are proud to be American, you wouldn't be ashamed of our goverment...stupid dumb bitch. Also, if you are ashamed...get out of the country and go somewhere where you can be proud of your country...but I assure you, you probably won't find a better government or lifestyle than you have here...in fact, you probably won't find another government that allows the freedoms you have so willingly bestowed upon yourself and forced other individuals to swallow while sitting at a Decatur light.

Bahhhh...I just can't believe some people. I mean, it's one thing to be a Democrat, but it's another thing to be an idiot.

Sorry to my readers...I am just a raving libertarian/republican/whatever.

3 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Considering two of your main readers are both Democrats and fairly liberal, I'm interested to see what comments you will get on this post. I wouldn't put those bumper stickers on the back of my car, but, freedom of speech, that's her preogative.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger kat said...

jennnnaaa If no one questioned the government you'd be saluting the queen of england.

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

But for goodness sake, you shouldn't be ashamed of your government...if you are, in fact, proud to be American...my main point.

And yes, I agree with freedom of speech...she wouldn't get that if she went to alot of other places...so she should cherish her rights and freedoms here...

I just snapped...just annoyed to see these stickers everywhere...

AND...I saw a funny one yesterday also...it said Bush is a Punk Ass Bitch...and I almost peed my pants laughing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile