A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Stress= my new best friend

Classes started today. Bleck. My Chinese history class seems to be the most interested thus far...very interesting. We have a map quiz coming up, which I am definetly dreading.

My 300-level history that I am going to for the first time tomorrow has a professor who is pregnant and has a baby due a few days after finals are over...maybe we won't have a final? Wishful thinking I am sure.

I am starting to stress about my internship. What if I don't know how to do the type of writing that is required of me? What if I just suck at it? UGH! I can't work the full amount of time, so hopefully that doesn't matter as well. I am meeting with the Communications Office secretary tomorrow, so I'll figure everything out.

I went to Value Village with Katherine and Holly this evening because they were having a 50% off sale on all clothing. I got a really cute black peacoat and two Gap jackets and my total was $13.00! Amazing.

Well hopefully something fun with arise this weekend. We shall see!

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger kat said...

geography quiz over china= my death. I hope the internship meeting went well. I'll talk to you tomorrow!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

yes, china is my decline..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile