A Day in the Life...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Say Goodnight and Go

So here is an update on my life thus far. This week was so long, eventhough I did have Monday off. Work is alright so far...it's pretty fun...not too hard so far. I have my first news hook to do on Monday so we'll see how that goes.

This week I found out that my Ipod is broken, and it will cose $200 to fix. Also, Comcast f'ed me over. Week of shit. Blah.

Today I fully cleaned out my apartment, and I hung some pictures, which was exciting. I started listening to Imogen Heap today...it's a British group, which I find pleasing.

I have alot of homework to do today. Maybe I'll do it, maybe not.

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Well, did you ever do your homework?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger kat said...

if you talk to the sales department at comcast they seem to be particularly effective.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

1.) No I haven't done my homework...instead I've slept and had a lovely Pumpkin Spice Latté

2.) I have dealt with the online Customer Service, so hopefully I will call this week and give the Sales Department a piece of my mind.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile