A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Another day Another dollar...


Well, I got paid yesterday...found out I make 7.00/hr with NO TAXES TAKEN OUT...woo hoo, so that actually means I'm making about the same as somebody who is making 9.50 or 10.00/hr. Thankyou for being a poor college student...

It's Tuesday morning...and I have a long day ahead of me. This is what's in store:
HIS334 9:30-10:45
Meeting with Dr.Cain 10:45-?
Lunch with Bobby 11:30
REL101 12:30-1:45
Coffee
Work 2-5
Nap?
Dinner #1 at Tina Pippin's house- 6-8:30
House- whenever I return (it's TiVOed)
** Bed early

So this week is pretty busy. I did my first day at Haagar's House last night, and I was really nervous, but it turned out great. The mother's were pretty stressed out, but the kids loved me. I'm a natural...not.

I need to get thankyou cards for all of my bday presents...Holly the necklace is so pretty, I wore it yesterday! Kat, I drank outta your cup yesterday, and Callie I am drinking out of my new mug now! Josh, I already used up the itunes card...oops.

Tomorrow I am going down to GaState. I have to get an illustrated guide to Depression Glass so I can do this stupid document analysis. If I turn in some sort of draft, I get to pick my own due date...fabulous.

Well, I gotta eat a bagel or something else. At least it's 55 degrees outside...

:-)

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger kat said...

well at least my couch is in the picture haha

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

I hear you party was a smash. Wish I could've been there :)

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Glad you had a great party. Sounds like you got a lot of coffee related items. Guess we know you well!

We'll miss you at Lily's party but perhaps see you next week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile