A Day in the Life...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Listmania...

I'm a MANIAC...MANIAC...for list.... can't you just hear the song now...

Anyways, you know what time it is...LIST time... :-)

Things that stress me out lately:
-The fact that I have 2 midterms next week
-I have to identify passages from ancient Chinese philosophers- 60% of the test is identification of the passages...
-I have to STUDY STUDY STUDY...and I won't get to really until tonight when I am babysitting (only 4 hrs to study) and then a little on Sunday afternoon
- I have 5 essays to outline
- I have to begin my research on mass production in the 1920's in America and its impact on society...and I can't rely on Ga State for my books
- my bank account is depleting
- I can't get my GPA above a 3.6...not high enough for grad. school
- realizing that I have to take the GREs before September 2007 because that's when they are changing the test and it's getting harder...
- I have to find a GRE tutor by the summer...at the latest...ahh.
- I ate a crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell last night
- this list.

Things to look forward to (things that make me happy):
- Tuesday at 10:45...my midterms will be over
- Josh's party on Saturday night
- seeing the Louvre exhibit and getting a nifty t-shirt
- buying a shirt at Gap that supports ending AIDS in Africa
- not working at Hagar's House on Monday
- getting some work done tonight/studying while babysitting...and getting paid
- any type of Halloween party
- a Pumpkin Spice Latté...and perhaps a piece of cheesecake
- the jeans I bought today are too big for me
- I got to wear my Northface fleece today...but I spilled milk on it
- Fall Break
- 6.5 weeks left of school
- I got into Phi Alpha Theta...no, it's not a sorority...it's an Honor Society for History Majors
- hanging out with my Mom all day
- seeing my sister in the upcoming months
- my boyfriend.
- cool games on Yahoo.com that allow me to virtually make cakes



3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger kat said...

3.6 isn't high enough for grad school? oops.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

I'm sure it is...just not where I want to go!

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for getting your gap red shirt!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile