A Day in the Life...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's all for you Callie...(or Damien)

I came back just for you. Special requests will now be taken to enjoy my famous lists. Take a number biatch.

i've kissed...
i've kissed someone:[x] on the cheek.
[x] on the lips.
[x] on their hands or fingers.
[x] in my room.
[x] in their room.
[x] of the opposite sex.
[X] of the same sex...on the cheek many times!
[X ] a little younger than me.
[x] a little older than me.
[x] with black hair.
[ ] with curly hair.
[x] blonde hair
[x] brown hair
[ x] blonde hair and blue eyes.
[ ] with red hair
[x] with straight hair.
[ ] shorter than me.
[ ] with a lip ring.
[x] who i truly love/loved.
[x ] who was drunk.
[x ] who was high.
[x] in the morning.
[x] right after waking up
[x] just before bed.
[x] late at night.
[] who I had just met.
[x] who I really didn't want to kiss.
[X] while i was going out with some else.
[x] on a bed.
[ ] in a graveyard.
[x] at school.
[x] against a wall.
[x ] at a show.
[x ] at the beach.
[x in a pool.
[x] who was/is a good friend.
[x] in the rain.
[ ] with an std. I hope not!!
[x ] in the shower/tub
[x] in a car/taxi/bus.
[ ] on a plane.
[x] in the movies.
[x] in a bathroom.
[x] in the dark.
[ ] on a roof top.
[ ] under water.
[ x] while driving
[ ] a stranger
[ ] more than one person at once.
[x] and cried.
[ ] goodbye forever.
[ x] when i was drunk.
[ ] who didn't speak english
[ ] with an accent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile