A Day in the Life...

Monday, December 11, 2006

List of things...


...what's up with me lately...

- watched Beerfest at 1 AM with Alex...interesting movie...
- saw 'The Holiday'...and despite it's bad ratings, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- listened to Kate Havnevik way too much
- witnessed a lady at the Kroger Deli order 1 slice of meat and 1 slice of cheese...not to taste
- watched 3 $1.00/day movies from Kroger
- not studied
- bought a year's subscription to Star magazine because I can't live off of Katherine's used ones once in awhile
- saw my sister this weekend
- babysat twice...
- watched 'Diary of a Mad Black Woman'...and loved it.
- felt awkward when Mandy argued with her husband
- turned in a revised edition of my English paper, and I received a better grade
- getting a pedicure today with Katherine
- bought 1 lb. of roast beef
- discovered Mr.Boston
- got a new fake tree...this time it's a good one
- realized my winter break is going to be a time to completely organize everything in my apartment!
- experienced the joy of the last day of classes
- skipped a teacher's evaluation
- miss Grey's
- loved my kitty...

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ohh star magazine. it's worth it.

i'm excited about getting my nails done. see you later!

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ohh star magazine. it's worth it.

i'm excited about getting my nails done. see you later!

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes star magazine, what a gem!!

i thought you didn't like vodka? maybe you taste buds have changed, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile