A Day in the Life...

Monday, December 04, 2006

My life...

...is very hectic right now.

This weekend was spent in Savannah--it was so good to see my family and spend time together. I saw The Nativity, which wasn't good at all, so don't see it. When Bobby and I were driving back from Savannah, we got pulled over in Twiggs County by the K-9 Unit and he gave us a ticket for Bobby's tint, which is 20% and you're allowed to have 30%, which was recently changed per Sonny Perdue. I feel like if laws change there should be some type of letter sent around...wishful thinking. Now, I'm going to pay $100 to remove my tint (Bobby's doing his by himself) which was legal when I put it on. Oh well.

My cousin is about to graduate from the Police Academy...very exciting. We watched a video of his getting Pepper-Sprayed in the face. Terrible. He said it was the worst experience of his life...policemen in Georgia have to get that done in order to be certified by the State. Interesting.

Last night I watched Mystic Pizza with Alex. It's a good one. We watched it on a VHS...added to the experience. Love that movie. Especially JoJo.

This morning I was minding my own business and went to get a Chik-fil-A chicken biscuit because I needed some motivation for the day. As I was pulling in, the sun was blocking my view so I drove slowly, but hit some guy who was walking across the parking lot. No, not full on, just hit bookbag on his shoulder---how lucky is that to not hit him? I was about to panic, and I got out, and he said he was fine but his computer may not be. I told him to check it, and I would pay any damages. He said he realized it was an accident and that the sun is terrible right there at 9 AM, and he walked off and told me to be safe. I was so embarrassed and shocked. What can you do though? What a bad start to the day...

Then, I get to work. I find out that certain people continue to talk crap about me behind my back...I guess it just never ends--the immaturity of people. I have really realized who my true blue friends are this semester. I love you, and you know who you are!!

My Christmas tree is pathetic, but I do have gifts under it. On Friday, I am seeing The Holiday with Alex, and we are going to continue our XMas shopping...leave your requests in a comment.

Tonight I have to make a presentation to give tomorrow. Then, I have no more school work due. Exams are coming, but I'm not stressed.

Hope your days are better than mine.

3 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to get sprayed in the face with pepper spray? harsh initiation rites.

sorry i haven't had the chance to call you back. I am so busy with finals this week. perhaps we can meet for coffee when things slow down

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Dear, I live right down the street...we can hang out when things cool down!

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The holiday looks like a good movie!

Sorry about your tint and the pedestrian/car accident!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile